Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday

February Photo-a-Day Challenge

Okay so I was looking through the photos on my phone and this is what I found. 70% were of Posy, 20% were of the things I have made or baked, and 10% were screen shots of my ipod so I could remember where I was in my audiobook. I think we can all agree this isn't exactly the coolest thing to find in your iPhoto. 



So I decided to start the February photo-a-day challenge. It was created by one of my favourite bloggers fat mum slim and she's making one for every month this year. 


I'm going to do it on my iPhone and then tweet and instagram my pictures with this hashtag. I'm so excited and hope I can keep it up. I'm also hoping to do a post at the end of each week with my pictures I took that week. A picture a day doesn't seem like that huge a thing but imagine having all those pictures at the end of the year to look back on. 

Anyway, it starts on Wednesday, so wish me luck!

Love Scarlett 
x



2 comments:

  1. Oooooh I likey!! Going to do it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! I think I might do it myself! I tried to do the 365 photo challenege last year, and just totally failed, but I quite like the idea of this :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...