Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday

Cross Stitch Crazy

Hello :) So, I realised that recently I've been talking a lot about my recent cross stitching on Hello Giggles but I haven't really talked about it on here so I thought I would post some pictures and information about my cross stitch as it's obviously extremely important! 


I'd never really done cross stitch before a few weeks ago but at the moment I'm really enjoying it. I started with this one of a flower fairy which I got from a craft shop.


Then I made this one which I got the pattern from the cutest little online shop called The Sewing Seed.


And then I made up this one for my Hello Giggles piece.


And then I made this one also from the sewing seed. 

Happy Monday :)

Scarlett x


4 comments:

  1. Robot has to be my faaaav!!! Ps just wanted to say my blog has moved and my domain is still floating around... Blog is at ameliaesque.wordpress.com don't worry I haven't quit blogging lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fairy! Looks vintage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, the robot is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work, Scarlett! Thanks for mentioning my shop :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...