Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday

The Click on This List

1. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. - I was lucky enough to be able to see an early screening of this AMAZING movie. I know I put the trailer on a previous list but now I've seen the movie I just have to talk about it again, and when it comes out I'm going to talk about it AGAIN. It's just amazing! It's beautiful, funny, moving and just generally so good. Start getting excited...



2. Hand Knitted Tutu. If there are two things I love most in the world they are tutus and knitting. So when I found this hand knitted tutu you can only imagine my reaction...

3. A Beautiful Mess Art Journal E-Course - I'm working on my art GCSE at the moment and this E-Course has been amazing! For anyone working on scrapbooks or sketchbooks it's just the most lovely, long and beautiful course.


4. This Picture.

5. These Book Shelves. - We've all heard of book shelves but this is the first time I've seen shelves made of actual books! 


6. Words cannot describe how much I LOVE this video.






9. War Horse - Okay yes I may be slightly biast towards this movie but oh my god it's so good! I cried so much I thought I was just going to turn into a big pile or tears. If you haven't seen it yet please go see it because it's really good! 


10. Recipe of the Week - Salted Caramel Frosting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...