Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday

The Click on This List

1. Miss Indie is making a quilt - one of my favourite bloggers of all time Miss Indie has decided to make a quilt compiled of squares sent to her by her readers. I think it's such a cute idea and am definitely going to send her one! Go over to her blog to find out how...



3. The Quirky Girl Timeline by The Huffinton Post - this was put together in honour of Zooey Deschanel hosting SNL, rather sadly I spent most of our holiday in Italy searching the internet trying to find somewhere I could watch her episode online. And I'm not going to tell you if I did because that would OBVIOUSLY be extremely illegal... 


4. Mandy Lee - Love Potion Number 9 (cover)


5. The Perfect Bucket List - A super cute blog with over 2000 things on the bucket list



6. Best Celebrity Photo Bombs by Hello Giggles - Michael Cera photo bombing this random couple is definitely my favourite. 


7. Knit Relief - The donations for Knit Relief just keep getting better and I'm so excited by how well it's going! If you haven't checked it out yet please do and try and spread the word!


8. This SNL sketch about crying to Adele. 



Okay, that's enough for now, and It's only 7 minutes till my Maths lesson so I should probably get going,

Happy Clicking,

Scarly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...