Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday

Facebook Costme


While everyone is still mourning Halloween and getting ready for the excitement that is Red Cups and Gingerbread Lattes at Starbucks... I would like to present my brothers Halloween Costume. 


I say my 'brothers' costume, although if we're being truthful I did make it all. However I was no where near brave enough to wear it on Halloween so I made it for my 14 year old brother Jake who is awesome and confident and cool enough to pull it off. 


If you haven't already guessed, he's dressed up as a Facebook page. The idea came to me because I was thinking how awesome it would be if every blogger dressed up as their blog for Halloween (it would also work well with Twitter) but for this year I decided to give Facebook a try. 


It wasn't too hard, I painted a big piece of card white and then cut a hole in the side for the profile picture. We decided to use an older Facebook layout because the new one is a lot less iconic and once I had done the standard status, logo and name I added some funny wall posts and likes. 



It actually worked a lot better than I thought it would. Even though it's a bit messy and my handwriting isn't perfect you can totally tell it's a Facebook page and Jake looked awesome in it. 





If you made your own Halloween costume please send me a picture because I am having serious Halloween withdrawal symptoms. 

Hope everyone is having a good week,
Love Scarlett. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...