Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday

Saturday Knit Relief Items of the Day


So I decided not to do Items of the day yesterday because it was the first day but today it begins. I'm going to do a different them each day and today's theme is CROCHET! 

I know it was supposed to be Knit Relief but I got so many amazing crochet things and for someone who is just starting to get into crochet I was so inspired by everyone's amazing crocheting. Here are all the amazing crocheted items available in the Knit Relief Auction. 















Simply click on the items picture and it will take you straight to their page. Thank you so much for anyone who has bid so far and to anyone who is going to bid AND of course to everyone who entered items! I am eternally grateful.


Love Scarlett x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...