Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday

Hello Giggles

If you follow me on Twitter of have been anywhere near me for the past 3 Saturdays you will know that I've been writing weekly pieces for my FAVOURITE website of all time ever Hello Giggles. I'm not quite sure why they have asked me to do and I'm pretty sure there going to realise how lame I am in about 5 minutes but until then there will be a piece called 'Tales of a Teen Granny' up on their homepage every Saturday. The one that is coming out today is probably my favourite so if you feel like it you can read it. It's called 'Things I Have Learnt From Medical TV Shows' and I hope you like it... and if you don't like it please just lie and tell me you did.

Happy Saturday,

Love Scarlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...