Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday

My First Interview


Interviewing people is something I've always been very fascinated/very afraid of so when I was asked  to interview Willa Doss, creator of a new teen skincare brand 'Willa' for Get the Gloss I was a mixture of terrified and extremely excited. Little did I know that Willa Doss is only 12! That's right, at the grand old age of 12 Willa has created her own incredibly successful line of face washes, body creams and lip gloss (my favourite, obviously) that has just launched exclusively in Harrods. She was incredibly nice and the interview was no where near as scary as I thought it would be. You can read all about it HERE on Get the Gloss. Happy Sunday, Love Scarlett x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...