Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday

And so it begins...


As I'm sure most people who read this blog already know, the Twit-Knit Scarf Swap has begun and it is going extremely well so far! When I launched this project I thought we would get maximum 20 people to take part but to my utter surprise and delight we ended up with more than 70 people! It's extremely exciting and I will of course be blogging in much detail about it soon. For now I'm off on holiday to the Philippians (yay!) so I may not be blogging or tweeting as much for the next week. I will, of course, be knitting and we just have to hope they let me take my needles on the plane. Last holiday I knitted all week and then had to leave my needles behind on the flight home. I think it's safe to say there were many tears involved! 

Good luck with your knitting and remember to keep using the hashtag #twitknit and keep tweeting the other members of your team!

Lots of Love Scarly.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's true because I never fly anywhere, but I've heard airlines are less strict about bamboo needles as opposed to aluminum, if that helps! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...