Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday

Twit Knit Club Project 4 - FOOD!


Thats right people, it's time to get excited, because knitted food has officially arrived. First off I must say don't worry, that crazy lady in the picture above is not me. I found her on google. And she is my new idle. Second I have to say just how excited I am for this Twit-Knit project! For those of you who are not aware of the phenomenon that is knitted food you better get ready because there are so many patterns out there just waiting to be knitted. There are tons of books on knitted cakes, vegetables and fruit and there are hundreds of food patterns on Ravelry.  These are a few of my favourite ones I have found so far. 



You could try knitting some yummy sushi. - this pattern looks pretty easy.


Or a scrumptious iced doughnut. 


I especially love this fish and chips pattern.


If your looking for something quick and easy try this Mini Rainbow Cake Pattern. (crochet)


If, like me your a HUGE battenberg fan, you could try this pattern.


Or these perfect cupcakes.


and if you want any tips or suggestions, brilliant Twit-Knit member @goldenblades91 has already made this incredibly impressive vegetable basket. You can read all about it on her blog

As usual the rules for Twit-Knit Club are pretty simple. Just pick a project, start knitting, and tweet about as much as possible. If you want to get involved just tweet me and I will tweet your name out for the rest of the club to see. Everyone who has joined so far has been so lovely and sweet and I feel I have made some real Twit-Friends. 

I hope everyone manages to find a great pattern and if you do tweet what your doing so we can all enjoy!

Lots of Love Scarly. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm about a week behind after being in Spain, but I'm excited to find a foody pattern and get going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I done a knitted box of veg http://impression-knits.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/knitted-vegetables.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...