Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday

2 Days To Go

So with only 2 days to go till the big day I am SO excited! I have been doing a lot of royal wedding craft recently and as we are still in the country we are going to watch the wedding in the village hall. I have also spent the last week watching every single show on TV about the royal wedding. Before you close the page because you have decided I am a complete freak who is obsessed with the royal wedding just have a look at some of my royal wedding craft and try to understand...

Royal Family Finger Puppets.




William and Kate Mug.





William and Kate Bunting.





I will post some even more exciting royal creations tomorrow! Happy Royal Wedding :D

Love Scarlett.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...