Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday

Halloween D.I.Y - Studded Squash


Continuing on from last weeks Glitter Squash D.I.Y. here is an even awesomer and even easier fun thing to do with squash... 

Studded Squash D.I.Y.

You will need:
- A squash.
- 2 boxes of gold thumbtacks. 

How to make it: This is quite literally the EASIEST way to decorate squash or pumpkin the world. Simply let your imagination run free and stick the pins in creating an awesome funky pattern. This was my brothers favourite and his squash came out awesome...








Happy Halloween :)

Love Scarlett.

1 comment:

  1. What about cooking them? My favourite thing to do with squashes (maybe I'm just greedy?!) Roast butternut squash, or butternut squash soup, yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...